ENZO • Hickory
* DESCRIPTIONS FOR CUSTOMIZATIONS BELOW
• By Foot Shape: from the comfort of your home, step in and out of our Bio-Foam® precision foot molds, engineered and made by Smithers Bio-Medical Systems in Kent, Ohio. Our unique process allows us to obtain an exact replica of each individual foot up to 2 inches above the ankle bones, including its volume, dimensions, fitting preferences, and elasticity indexes throughout different areas of your feet to arrive at a proper fitting shoe.
- Our Bio-Foam® molds are shipped to you on the next business day after we receive your order, along with a UPS tracking number. Delivery within the US takes 2-3 business days.
- Once you receive it, you may follow our instructions manual included in the box. If any part of the manual is unclear, you may book a Zoom video call using this link to obtain live guidance from our bespoke specialist.
- If you use insoles or prescription custom orthotics, our foot shape acquisition process can also obtain their exact shape, volume, and dimensions so the exact amount of room is created for your insoles/orthotics when crafting your shoes or boots.
- To learn about our process in detail, click here.
• Reorder: if you are a returning customer, we will use your personal bespoke lasts stored at our warehouse in Italy to craft your order.
French Calfskin: "Sicalf" 1.4 mm French full-grain A-grade calfskin tanned by Tanneries du Puy, founded in the South of France in 1946, owned by the Hermès Group. Sicalf is known for its suppleness, durability, and superior quality (details).
- Hickory: as shown in this model's pictures
- Custom: if you would like to order this design in a different color from another model in our classic collection, please write the name of the color you want in the "notes" section at the checkout page.
• Blake-Rapid: 8 mm thick, double leather sole, weatherproof, and easily resoleable (details).
• Goodyear Welt: 8 mm thick, double leather sole, weatherproof, and resoleable. The interior footbed is filled with cork for extra cushioning and shock absorbency. The cork molds to each foot overtime (details).
• Italian Pietro Presot Leather: leather tanned by the Pietro Presot family in Porcia, Italy, since 1932. They are known for their flexibility, impermeability and durability (details).
• Vibram Rubber: sole known for its consistent quality of traction, durability and comfort. Adds an extra 4 mm to the thickness of the sole (details).
Our bespoke footwear are crafted by hand from beginning to end by our 6th generation shoemakers in Italy since 1908. Each pair of shoes or boots go through over 250 unique steps to achieve completion. Learn more about our craftsmanship here.
Our shoes and boots are handcrafted using your exact foot shape, dimensions, fitting preferences, and elasticity indexes, or we will remake them, free of charge. Learn more here.
Our footwear are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials. If within 12 months of receiving your order, a defect occurs as the result of normal use, we will repair the defect or remake them. Learn more here.
The price of this order includes the sculpting of a pair of bespoke lasts. Your personal lasts will be stored at our warehouse in Italy to be used again when future orders are placed. If you would like to purchase and receive your physical bespoke lasts so a different shoemaker may craft your shoes or boots, you may purchase them here.
INSOLES & ORTHOTICS
If you use insoles or orthotics, we are able to obtain the exact thickness and volume of your insoles during our foot shape acquisition process so the right amount of room is created for both your feet and your insoles when we make your bespoke shoes.
Learn about our customer's experience of our bespoke footwear here.