- Not enough space for your insoles or orthotics. Our remote foot shape acquisition process allows us to obtain the exact shape and dimensions of your insoles or orthotics.
- Wide or narrow ball widths
- Large or small ball girths
- Sensitive big toes
- Sensitive small toes
- Too much or too little toe box room in the front of the shoe
- High or low insteps
- Large or small instep girths
- Wide or narrow heel widths
- Low ankle bones
- Pinching or digging in the back of the heel
- Sensitivity to pressure in specific areas throughout your feet
These are the most common fitting problems we encounter on a regular basis. If your specific situation is not listed here, please contact us to verify if we may help with your specific situation.
We never make adjustments to numbered stock lasts. The left and right shoe lasts are individually carved from scratch using your foot shape to properly mold to each foot.