ANDREA • Navy Blue
* DESCRIPTIONS FOR CUSTOMIZATIONS BELOW
• By Foot Shape: from the comfort of your home, step into our Bio-Foam® molds, engineered by Smithers Bio-Medical Systems. Our process allows you to provide us with your exact left and right foot shape, dimensions, and fitting preferences.
• Our Bio-Foam® molds will be shipped to you on the next business day after we receive your order, along with a UPS tracking number.
• Once you receive it, you may follow our instructions manual included in the box, or book a Zoom video call using this link to obtain live guidance from our bespoke specialist.
• To learn about our process in detail, click here.
• Reorder: if you are a returning customer, we will use your personal bespoke lasts stored at our warehouse in Italy to craft your order.
French Calfskin: "Sicalf" 1.4 mm French full-grain A-grade calfskin tanned by Tanneries du Puy, founded in the South of France in 1946, owned by the Hermès Group. Sicalf is known for its suppleness, durability, and superior quality (details).
- Navy Blue: as shown in this model's pictures
- Custom: if you would like to order this design in a different color from another model in our classic collection, please write the name of the color you want in the "notes" section at the checkout page.
Our bespoke footwear are crafted by hand from beginning to end by our 6th generation shoemakers in Italy since 1908. Each pair of shoes or boots go through over 250 unique steps to achieve completion. Learn more about our craftsmanship here.
Our shoes and boots are handcrafted using your exact foot shape, dimensions, fitting preferences, and elasticity indexes, or we will remake them, free of charge. Learn more here.
Our footwear are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials. If within 12 months of receiving your order, a defect occurs as the result of normal use, we will repair the defect or remake them. Learn more here.
The price of this order includes a pair of bespoke lasts. Your personal lasts will be stored at our warehouse in Italy to be used again when future orders are placed. If you would like to purchase a set of bespoke lasts so a different shoemaker may craft your shoes or boots, you may purchase them here.
INSOLES & ORTHOTICS
If you use insoles or orthotics, we are able to obtain the exact thickness and volume of your insoles during our foot shape acquisition process so the right amount of room is created for both your feet and your insoles when we make your bespoke shoes.
Learn about our customer's experience of our bespoke footwear here.