CARLO • Brown
- By Foot Shape: step into our Bio-Foam® precision foot impression blocks engineered by Smithers Bio-Medical Systems that we will ship to your home 1 business day after your order is placed. We use UPS if you live in the U.S. or Canada, or DHL if you live outside the U.S. or Canada. To learn about the details of this process, please click here.
- By Fit Recreation: if you have a pair of shoes or boots that fit you perfectly, we are able to reverse engineer the exact dimensions of the interior of your dress shoes or boots and use those dimensions to custom carve the left and right lasts from scratch.To learn about the details of this process, please click here.
French full-grain A-grade calfskin tanned by Tanneries du Puy, founded in the South of France in 1946. Tanneries du Puy is currently owned by the Hermès Group.
Hand-painted Brown. This model can also crafted in any color from our custom collection. Please write the name of the color in the notes section on the checkout page if different from the color shown in this model.
SOLE CONSTRUCTION OPTIONS
- Blake Rapid: 8 millimeter-thick double leather sole. Example
- Goodyear Welt: 8 millimeter-thick reinforced double stitched and double leather sole with a cork filled interior foot-bed for extra cushioning and comfort. Example
CUSTOM SHOE LASTS
The price includes the sculpting of a set of custom shoe lasts made using your foot shape to craft your shoes. Your personal shoe lasts will be stored at our warehouse in Florence, Italy, to be used again when future orders are placed. If you would like to only purchase your personal shoe lasts so that a different shoemaker can craft your shoes, we do offer this option at $400 per pair. Please contact us directly for this service.
- If you currently have any medical issues related to your feet, please contact us before placing your order.
If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact us directly to speak with one of our specialists. Contact us